WTB: [H]ard|Drives (SCSI, IDE, SATA, doesn't matter)

DougLite

Supreme [H]ardness
Terms:

I have 25-0-0 Heat: DougLite, good mix of buy/sell/trade
I may ask you to ship first if you have little (<5) or no refs
I have non-CC PayPal with a confirmed shipping address ready to go.
PM me or e-mail [email protected] with offers. PM preferred and faster.
USPS Priority shipping preferred
Trades here http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=934808

What I want:

IDE / PATA drives:
*PENDING* 80-160GB drives: Must be Samsung, Hitachi, or Seagate that I can verify is locked in quiet AAM mode. No Maxtor or WD drives, period. Warranty a plus but not required. I will pay $40 shipped for an 80GB, $55 for 120GB, and $70 for 160GB (depending on the quality of the unit). Looking for two drives in this category.

*BOUGHT* 200GB+: Not picky on brand here, Warranty a plus, no drives that are more than three years old. I will pay $70 for a 200GB, $85 for 250GB, or $100 for 300GB. Don't think I'm going to get anything bigger for what I'm willing to pay. Looking for one drive in this category. Thanks hardnewb!

SATA drives:
160GB+: Not picky on brand, but no bridged drives. This means no WDxxxxJD drives, no 7K250/7K400 Hitachi drives, no Samsung SPxx1xC, and no xYxxxx0 Maxtor drives, period. Don't even ask, I'm not interersted. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm not a fan of the Marvell PATA to SATA bridge chip. At least 90 days of warranty required. Seagate, 3 gbps Hitachi/Samsung/WD drives, DiamondMax10/MaxLineIII Maxtor drives are all ok. I will pay 40 cents/GB for drives in this category. Looking for two drives in this category.

SCSI drives:
*PENDING* Only requirements here are that it must have a 68 pin Wide SCSI interface (no SCA drives, have plenty of those) and must be a 1" thick low profile drive. I will pay $1/GB for 18 or 36GB, or $50 for 73GB drives. Don't need a warranty, not going to get one for what I'm willing to pay. Not interested in 9GB or smaller drives, they aren't worth the current they draw. Looking for one drive in this category.

Looking for Hard Drives HDD HDDs (put here to pick up more searches)

I have two brand new sealed Seagate PATA 160gb hard drives (7200.7 series) that I have been thinking about selling. Would you be interested?

Wow, 5 PMs in my Inbox, lots of fabulous offers. Keep em coming! Need some offers on SATA Drives kids :D

Back