WTB: HP LaserJet 1200 Printer

Kerri Ann

Limp Gawd
ASAP!!! i think the street price is somewhere around $400.

it can be new, used, as long as it works and you can get it to me quickly.

thank uyou very much for your offer frizzle, but i am looking for a laser printer.

thanks. :)

i have a lexmark 2455 much better than a HP 1200, shoot me an offer if you are interested... I just don't use it enough, excellent fast printer though. Can ship out ASAP.
heatware = leefdaddy7

It only has one tray the one connected to the printer, the rest are addon's but here is a link to product..... they are very expensive new, i would let it go at a very reasonable price though.

http://www.amatteroffax.com/itempage.htm_INVID_276081_d_OPTRA-S-2455-24PPM-LASERPR-8MB-1200DPI

Aaaaarghhh!
I just sold my mint HP 1200 Laserjet @eBay for $100 BIN on the 11th!

*bump for you*

poop! that would have been cool xplicit, i would have paid you more too!!

deadoralive, that is an awesome printer, but its very big! how much would shipping cost on it?

Kerri Ann,

There is a person on AT selling his 2-week old HP LaserJet 1210 for $115 shipped I think...I considered buying it myself but CPU/mobo/vid card have to come first. :)

My dad has one, and I can say its a great printer.

What do you need it for?

Its superb for things like resumes, but its not really too good for pictures, especially when the ink cartridges cost about $75 each... :-/

oops, sorry, pms cleared...

i need it for a friend actually. she is looking for a printer for her home office, and she has sort of given me the job of finding one for her.

Come on lets find a good printer!! BUMP!

Feeling mine........ Be prepared to pay a good amount for shipping. I can't easily lift mine... but it is in a difficult place to reach. I'd say 30+lb...

ya this is a good printer, hope you find one :)

i bought one when i was working @ circuit city that some retard customer returned stateing that one of the sales people told her it printed in color (which really wouldent suprise me)

anywho it was missing the manual or the cd or something retarded so they put it as open box and my manager liking me gave it to me for like $20 :D

I have a nice in excellant working condition HP LaserJet 6L Printer that i'm no longer using. If interested get in touch with me and let me know. Here's a link below with the info and all on the printer itself. It will come with everything except for origianl box but will be shipped through UPS and packed very good, and also it will come with an unused unopened toner replacement cartridge as well.

http://www.verifiedcomputers.com/itemDetails.cfm?itemID=2000341

Back