WTB: HUGE server case FS: old SCSI & other things CHEAP

Mellman

Limp Gawd
Well, my dad and i have accumulated entirely too much stuff over the years and we're cleaning house a bit. All items include shipping, unless otherwise stated. I only charge exact shipping, This isnt ebay... Items will be packed very well. I will consider shipping first to established traders, or if i have dealt with you before. Items are AS IS, but unless stated they are known to be working.

I accept NON-cc paypal only. my email is mellam AT vcu DOT edu AIM is NauticaBoy02, during the day PM's are best, otherwise i check email at home. Pictures and links will be added eventually. I know most of its old stuff now, i will have some newer things coming up later.

lets start it with my WTB:

I'm tired of dealing with mid towers and what not for my server case, i have 8-9 IDE drives i need to cram in there, and its just not workin out both cooling wise, and space issues. I've been eyeing the YY-0221 cube. I also like the Chenbro cubes...but of course those are about 2x as expensive.

Im not stuck on anything in particular, but i'd like it to be unmodded, or any mods easily removed no window, or a panel able to be bought w/o a window as im doing a huge custom project for this. If i had more time i'd make it from scratch like i have other cases, but i just dont have time anymore.

Modding supplies, stuff you have leftover from your project, i have a lot, but im a packrat and doesnt hurt to have extra layin around. Sandpaper, your dremel you dont use anymore, heatshrink tubing etc...

Slot loading DVD drive, color does not matter.

Want to buy two of those 2.5" -> 3.5" hard drive adaptors, been dealing with a lot of laptops lately, needed one on more then one occasion, hate borrowing friends...besides they're just handy to have around...i know these things are cheap, i used to see them for $5 at computer shows near me...so i dont expect to pay too much more then that.

WTT:
I also have a 9600 Pro AIW card with all accessories would like to trade for a 9700 pro or a 9500 that mods to a 9700 pro. GOT IT THANKS

FS:
======SCSI======
Adaptec AHA-1510A/20A Series ISA-to-SCSI Host Adapter
Card & Manual, im currently looking for cd's.
$5 + actual shipping

MaynStream 4000 SCSI 1 tape backup system. we have 6 4mm tapes (4gb IIRC) one unopened tape. Also includes the SCSI cable $25 + actual shipping

======MOBO/CPU COMBOS======
DFI Motherboard

This board has onboard sound, video, lan, two DDR slots, AGP, 3 pci slots Micro ATX. It would be good for an HTPC system with a better addon soundcard. bare board i can download drivers and put them on cd for you if you want.

Pentium 4 1.7Ghz Socket 478 w/ retail HSF
1x256MB PC2700 DDR

I'll do $135 shipped on the combo.

MORE TO BE ADDED LATER

i got on a cleaning spurt.

Post links to what you have, it'd be much appriciated. I'll consider full towers, but they gotta have a boatload of drive bays.

Other things im looking for:

heatware is Mellman
email me at mellam AT vcu DOT edu I cant check it while at work...so if its during the day, just PM me

bump cause i looked... checking on a full atx case my cuz is looking to get rid of. will let you know...

jackbauer said:
bump cause i looked... checking on a full atx case my cuz is looking to get rid of. will let you know...

great thanks a bunch :) shoot me a PM when you find out or bump and reply again :)

I have this
$10 plus shipping
Server_1.jpg

server2.jpg

server3.jpg

server4.jpg

up

thanks for the pics, but i already have that exact same case! only its got an old Pentium in it, or maybe its a K6...oh well, i'll pass but thanks!

I have a Lian Li PC70 that was only used for afew months and now its sitting in my rack cabinet doing nothing.
Make me an offer.

-Robert

roberttran said:
I have a Lian Li PC70 that was only used for afew months and now its sitting in my rack cabinet doing nothing.
Make me an offer.

-Robert
Thanks...but as nie as the lian li cases are I dont think they're what im looking for, if you come up with a shipped price on it LMK and i may consider it.

nitro_fish said:
YHPM and a bump
YHPM back
Thanks for the bumps

Back