WTB: Inexpensive, low wattage PSU

Viper87227

Fully [H]
I'm looking for a small but reliable PSU. It's powering a media server, so something powerful is not necessary, but I do wan't something reputable. I don't want some POS that came with a cheap tower.

Ideally want to be $20-$30 for a ~400W PSU. Much more than that, and I think I'm better off picking up something new.

Sorry if this is derailing the thread, but you might want to search your local Craigslist. I found a couple that way (even some good 750W PSU's). Shipping a PSU is pretty expensive due to the weight and size, and $20-$30 would be a profit of maybe $5-$10.

Sorry if this is derailing the thread, but you might want to search your local Craigslist. I found a couple that way (even some good 750W PSU's). Shipping a PSU is pretty expensive due to the weight and size, and $20-$30 would be a profit of maybe $5-$10.

Sadly... that's not an option. I live in a somewhat remote area, finding something like this would be tough. I looked for shits and in an hour radius, I found two listings from the past month. One was for a no name 400W that had FDD connectors on it, and the other was for a LEPA PSU that the guy wanted $100.

I wasn't even gunna post on here, but I came across a listing that wasn't that old of a decent Rosewill PSU that the seller wanted $20 shipped for. If it wasn't sold, I'd snag something like that in a heartbeat. Can't hurt to try anyway...

(bump)

Back