WTB: iPod Classic 80GB, iPod Touch 2nd Gen, 3 pin to 4 pin fan adapter

Kazappin

Gawd
Hey folks, just looking for a few things right now :)

iPod Classic 80GB
Looking for a iPod classic 80gb for a birthday gift for my dad. Preferably new in box, but I'll also entertain mint condition offers.

3 pin male to 3 pin (dell) adapter
I have an aftermarket cooler on my 4850 but the fan connector is 3 pin and the card has a 4 pin connector. I'd like to be able to control the fan via windows, hence the need for the adapter. PTS has it for 4 dollars, but I don't think it's worth it to pay 12 dollars including shipping.

iPod Touch 2nd Gen 8 or 16GB
Looking for an itouch for myself to keep me busy when I'm bored. New/used whatever is fine, as long as the screen is pristine (rhyme not intentional) and there are no dents/crackes etc. normal wear on the back is fine. 2nd gen only please :)

Please send offers shipped to 94121!

I'd prefer to use paypal, but USPS money orders also work. Heat under Kazappin. You can reach me through PMs or AIMs (Kazappin) if you have an offer or want to work out a deal.

Thanks!

Hey folks, just looking for a few things right now :)

Please send offers shipped to 94121!

I'd prefer to use paypal, but USPS money orders also work. Heat under Kazappin. You can reach me through PMs or AIMs (Kazappin) if you have an offer or want to work out a deal.

Thanks!

I have a 2nd Gen 16gb Ipod touch, no scratches what so ever, always been covered with the zagg invisible shield and in a case. LMK if you want.

Brand new 16gb 2nd Gen, received as an Xmas Gift, then got a Samsung Omnia phone... with 8gb storage on it lol so the itouch has been sitting here doing nothing. PM offer.

Back