WTB: Ipod

KompressorV12

Limp Gawd
I prefer a nano but anything 3rd generation or above will do, list what you have and the price, pictures are great
I'm also looking for a armband for the ipod for when I workout

Ipod 4th Gen 20GB. Comes with a Black Skin case and the charger and cd and all cables and everything. Will take trades for $150 shipped

:p sure..forgot to mention I will of course include the usb to ipod cable..and whatever else I can find..

I have a 3rd gen 10 gb Ipod complete with dock, cable, and unused headphones. It has lite scratching, but it is in good condition and works perfectly. I know I have a pair of ipod skins and a screen protector, but I'm not sure where they are, if I can find them I'll toss those in as well.

I'd like $100 negotiable for this.

LMK,

Steve

I have a black IPOD video I will sell for $250 included sennheiser head phones (black) dock wall charging with 2 usb cables, case, and also belt clip case LMK

Acidzerocool said:
I have a black IPOD video I will sell for $250 included sennheiser head phones (black) dock wall charging with 2 usb cables, case, and also belt clip case LMK

is it a 30gb and do you have pictures, describe the wear on it

minor wear and yes its the 30 gig its been in a case but from taken off the case it is worn a little

Back