WTB: ITX case that fits full size PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burner27

Supreme [H]ardness
Like the title says, I am looking for an ITX case that can fit a full sized PSU.

Lemme know what you got.

HEAT = Burner27

Thank you

I got nothing right now, but you can get an NZXT H210 at around $80 that fits a full PSU with Mini ITX form factor. Go modular for ease of install though. H210i has some RGB but adds like $30 to the bill.

Bonus is that it fits up to a double rad (240mm), and most GPUs.

Can't say I necessarily recommend it 100%, but the phanteks enthoo evolv itx case would work. Have seen them pop up for sale used for $20-40

I have a jonsbo c2 black I'll sell you for just the price of shipping. Maybe $20-$25

I use the Cooler Master Elite 130 for my TruNAS box.

You can get it for $64.99 from Jeff Bezos (with Prime shipping if you're a member).

It may be hard to beat that price used - even if somebody has something for $20+shipping, you're going to creep up pretty close to the NIB price.

That said, I'm always happy to be proven wrong :) Good Luck with your search!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the tip. Still looking.

I may have a lightly used Fractal Design Nano S (solid panel). Leeme know if interested
~ Essentially the wife's motherboard needs an RMA, and she needs a larger case for a beefier gpu, might as well replace the case while I gotta pull everything out anyway.

I have an NZXT H200 but, I would need your zipcode to see how much the shipping would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back