WTB: Kentsfield or Conroe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trucker61

Gawd
I am going to build a SFF box using an Intel mATX board so there will be no overclocking, so if you have a chip that is a poor clocker I would welcome it as long as it is not failing and the price is right. IOW I don't care if it will overclock to 5.5 ghz, I won't be doing any adjustments to the FSB or multiplier to the rig I am building. :p

A slight change in direction in my search for a processor, I am looking for a GO stepping Q6600 only, if I don't find one I have a b3 available in the next week or so.

LMK what you have to offer along with your price shipped to 17857 (central Pa.)

I normally work nights and check the forums and e mail throughout the day until around 7-9 PM, then again in the morning when I get home.

Thanks!

my heat.

Warning/Disclaimer: Unless we have dealt together before or you have a substantial amount of heat I may ask you to ship first. If not then I will ask you for your contact info including home number and will call to verify, so if this is a problem then lets not waste each others time. Sorry if this sounds brash but too many times traders with little or no heat refuse to give out contact info, (this is not good trading practice) I always throw mine out there from the beginning to build rapport and expect the same. End of rant...........

Up for you Truck. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you in regards to the HD. Been some busy night lately, sigh. I'm going to try and pick up an e8400 here in the next few days then I would have my e6750 up for sale. Nice and stable at 3.2, cool as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back