WTB: Laptop for the wife

DonInKansas

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking to get a laptop for my wife who is starting EMT school. Ideally I would like it to have 8 gigs of RAM and at least 250 gigs of solid state drive space, but for the right deal I will buy those parts and install them myself. Nothing flashy needed; looking to keep this project at $300 or less.

Heat as DonInKansas.

I have an Asus 2-in-1 laptop (Q302UA) if you're interested. It has 6gigs of ram and 1tb of storage (non ssd). The ram can be upgraded to 8gigs, though. I also cleaned and applied new thermal paste the other day.

I've got a HP something that I took in on a trade a year or so ago.

It had a bad hard drive so I'll have to check and see what SSD's I have. Think I have a 256 gig but not sure bro. If it doesn't have 8 gigs of ram, I have some that I can up to 8 gigs.

I think, however, that it was an original Windows 7 laptop. Not even sure what the specs are but I can certainly check it for ya.

It would be pretty cheap. Maybe $50 plus what ever the shipping would be.

Shoot me a PM if you haven't gotten a deal yet and if you'd be interested.

How much power does she need? I have this Dell E6510 with an Intel i5 560m I think, and 8GB ram, a 128GB SSD, and a 1920x1080 screen, that I am considering selling as I hardly use it.
Over the past year or so I'd just fire it up, update Windows, and then put it back into it's bag.
IMG_3560.JPG

Back