WTB: Lego/Legos

PawNtheSandman

[H]ard|Gawd
Long time avid lego collector here.

Finally had room to start displaying myself and am looking to fill some holes in my collection.

Looking to buy all lego sets at this point except Bionicles.

Send me a list of what you have, pics, pricing, etc.

Thanks

Bump for your cause!

I still have all my regular and mechanical legos from 30 years ago including an official lego sack to hold them. I'll have them till the day I die.

Ah man, I wish I had a room to dedicate to Legos and Puzz3D. I'd sell my legos, but I mixed all the sets together to build a 4 ft long aircraft carrier....

They don't have to be complete sets. Could be a big rubbermaid tub of legos, and I'd be happy.

Just no mega blokz. I despise those things.

Anyone remember when you could get an actual albeit small lego set with a McD happy meal? Ohh man those were the best happy meals. Now kids get stupid things that make noise and don't articulate.

No wonder our kids are getting dumber and dumber.

What is your style? I got a few technic, taj mahal, boeing 787. Most with box and instruction, some only instruction.

I was a huge lego fan when I was little. I've still got them all sitting in a couple Rubbermaid tubs waiting to see if my daughter will like them. Of course there are a few planes and such that I had built that she won't get the pleasure of tearing apart :D

I just started getting into Lego's again with my son (whose now 3 and loves legos / non duplo!!!!!) and we started with the city sets, Police, Fire and Resque, townships, that sort of thing. Hes really taken to it as well.

Bump for a fellow lego friendo!

bump, I love the generic blocks, those are my favorite and I just want to buy thousands of them and go wild.

and I am 24 and dont give a F*** I love legos haha

good luck, I think I have some laying around in storage... I'll check soon.

avid collector? pics or it didn't happen! :D

I've got a ton of them. I'll list and price them as soon as I can. Still figuring out which sets I have.

So far I believe I have the following set numbers.

Back