WTB License w/CD for Windows XP PRO

phas3d

Gawd
Hey all,

Looking for someone who has a spare license and CD for a full version of Windows XP Professional. Email me at [email protected]. Please, no PMs!!

phas3d

No excessive bumping of your thread.
Excessive bumpage will not be tolerated. Bumps should be atleast 6 hours apart unless it is replying to someone else that posted in your thread. People that bump excessively will get locked threads, deleted posts, and bans will be made on those that bump excessively and often.
These are now in the rules, watch yourself or be relieved of your posting privileges.

Originally posted by Cold Dark Shadow
No excessive bumping of your thread.
Excessive bumpage will not be tolerated. Bumps should be atleast 6 hours apart unless it is replying to someone else that posted in your thread. People that bump excessively will get locked threads, deleted posts, and bans will be made on those that bump excessively and often.
These are now in the rules, watch yourself or be relieved of your posting privileges.

ummmm, which rule are you referring to? becuase to me it doesn't look like he excessivly bumped......looks like he posted a direct reply to a post and then bumped his thread.....5 hours later....am I missing something here:confused:

anyways, bump for WinXP Pro:D

thank you for the post topcat989. Yes, I did respond to someone then waited 5 hours before I posted again (would have waited longer, but I had to leave work). So, I apologize if I have broken any rules around here and will strive to adhere to the rules and regulations of this forum in the future.

Just a couple more hours till I can bump again. :p

phas3d

Back