WTB: Logitech G5 mouse (blue/black version)

2wiced

2[H]4U
Like the title says. Im looking for the version 2 of the G5. It is black and blue color. Message me. Let me know the condition of it. thanks!

Like this?

I have two of them. This version had been my favorite for a LONG time. When they quit making them...I had to go to the G500.

One mouse (the one lit up) works just fine but has the sleeving on the cable peeled off a section and the skates are not in great shape. I just use it as a "bench" mouse.

The other one has a good cable, and decent skates. I think this one was used by my son a while back and it seems to have had something spilled on it as the scroll wheel feels tight.

I'll clean them up a bit and maybe see if there are some better skates laying around for them. I have been meaning to take the one apart and clean that scroll wheel..so maybe now as good a time as any. Let me know if you are interested and if this style is the one you want.

PS, I have the weights for them as well.

Ok, got one all cleaned up. Took everything apart, cleaned it inside and out, oiled up the scroll wheel and it works like brand new. Looks good, and found some skates I had that were replaced by some after market ones. I'd say it is a 8.5/10 condition. Hells bells, now I'm thinkin I should keep it! LOL.

Anyway, $30.00 shipped. (as long as u are cont USA.) PM me if you want it.

Hey... I have one as well.. excellent condition... with weights in tin

Back