WTB: long shot - 8gb PC2 6400 DDR2 800 FOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump...I sold the last 8GB set of DDR2 I had about 6 months ago. Good luck!

I went through my horde and the only sticks I have available are 1 GB and less.

There are 8 GB kits available on ebay like this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/174561823952

But beware of dragons. Most of the memory on ebay is not tested, even if the seller claims it is.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Don't think its that much a long shot. A true long shot would be 4GB DDR2-800 sticks.

I'm pretty sure I may have some of these at work. I will check Monday.

Don't think its that much a long shot. A true long shot would be 4GB DDR2-800 sticks.
you can buy those all day long, but they usually only work with AMD, the ones that work with Intel are the hard to find expensive ones.
I bought a set for my one of my Intel 775 machines but no post, another machine would post with 8GB but only show 4GB usable (only had 2 Dimm slots on that one).
I traded the set with a member here earlier this year so they could try them out in their systems.
this is the board I have that wouldn't post with the 4GB DDR2 ram,
GA-EP45-UD3P (rev. 1.6) Overview | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

I have 2 Elpida 2Gb 2Rx8 PC2-6400U-666 that you can have for the cost of shipping and paypal fees.

so funny story I think I have the exact same pair ^ if you want a matching set, I'd prefer not to have to mess with paypal ideally but take pretty much any other digital payment, shoot me a pm
Model EBE21UE8AFFA-8G-F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back