WTB: Longshot... HAM Radio Equipment

I've got an I-com 2800H dual band mobile I wouldn't mind dumping. $250 + ship. It's missing one knob but it can still be turned. I'll post a pic if you want to see it. It's 50/35 watt, a 2.5"(or maybe 2") color screen with an NTSC input on the side.

WOW.... now that is tempting. Are you dying to get it sold or could you hold on to it till after the first of the year? Christmas has the $$ a little tight but that's a great rig at a great price. If you have another buyer don't let me hold you up.... but if it can wait a few weeks I think I'm interrested.
LMK

I'm in no hurry. It's been sitting around for a few months since I pulled it out of my truck to put my 706mkII-g in there. I'll get some pictures up of it when I get the chance.

That'd be awesome. I'd love to see a pic.
I've been using a kenwood tm-241 (2m only) rig for my mobile. A dual band would be sweet. I can then shuffle the 241 into the house for 2m, and sell my dad the icon 28h for cheap to get him up and running. I think I just talked myself into it. :)

Ok, I'll try to get one up tonight if I get the chance. Just to get you know, it's been modded to receive all over the bands. It covers 108-200-something, and 420-470 or so and picks up again in the 900MHz range if I remember correctly. It doesn't affect the 2m/70cm performance at all.

Anyways, it's a nice radio, I just don't have any need for it anymore and after I saw your post I figured it would be a good chance to part with it.

I look forward to seeing it... but if it's only missing one knob and it's in good shape otherwise I'm sure I'll be all over it.

BUMP
Any HF equipment out there? Going to get that General upgrade soon so I need an HF rig too.

Back