WTB: Magic Cards (bulk)

McGee

Limp Gawd
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy your old collection of magic cards. I'm not interested in buying singles or a big batch of sleeved rares, I just got into the game and I just want some cards to play with on a casual basis. Pre-made decks would be alright but I'd rather just get your collection that's been sitting on the shelf so I can make my own.

Let me know how many cards you have and how much you are looking to get for them.

Haha, welcome to the addiction. It gets expensive, so the best way is to buy lots like you are now. My other tip is to buy singles instead of buying sealed boxes/packs. It's much cheaper if you know what are you looking for.

I haven't played regularly for like 9 years, but my friend still drags me into a game every once in a while :p

Haha, welcome to the addiction. It gets expensive, so the best way is to buy lots like you are now. My other tip is to buy singles instead of buying sealed boxes/packs. It's much cheaper if you know what are you looking for.

I haven't played regularly for like 9 years, but my friend still drags me into a game every once in a while :p

Yeah I have been playing with my friends' spares and while I could go to the local card store and buy a bunch of singles, I know there must be tons of people with a big box of cards collecting dust.. and if I buy those cards, I can make more than one deck :D

So weird....I just got back into it as well, and have seen a couple threads here on H and over at AT for MTG cards

I have a stack of them, close to 150-170ish (have to recount) from some of the older series. LMK if you want those.

Yep, ebay is great for singles. Usually shipping is cheap and the prices reasonable. Some people break open boxes for the express purpose of reselling the contents as rare/mythic singles and common/uncommon lots. I can't imagine it being very profitable, but maybe it's fulfilling for them.

Ive got a binder full of them around here somewhere. At least 3-4in thick. How much are you paying? I know nothing about them or the game. They were my brothers.

Ive got a binder full of them around here somewhere. At least 3-4in thick. How much are you paying? I know nothing about them or the game. They were my brothers.

I don't know much about cards, and dealers posts I see on other forums / craigslist are people who own card stores or re-sell everything on ebay and they generally pay 1-2 cents per card for unsorted cards (i.e. you don't have to go through and type up every single card you have). And if you do have a big collection and type up the list they will maybe pay you a fraction of what a good card is worth since they stockpile them up and people come to them to buy singles.

But, like I said, I don't know what good cards are really worth. I could put in some time doing research if you typed up everything that's in the binder but I'm not really interested in doing that (and it's not worth my time since I am seriously an amateur). Basically I just want to plop down some money for a big collection so I can just play my five friends who have decks - I'm not trying to play in tournaments or anything fancy.

On that note, I guess I just want to know how much you'd want for them.

Last edited:
i got a box full of commons and uncommons. i'd say around 1000+ cards. I also have a full black zombie deck with lots of rares and very old cards. the box of cards i'll sell for 25+ shipping (cuz its heavy) and the deck for $10 if you like. However i'd have to go home to grab it. pm me if interested

deck i remember had 3x lord of the undead, around 15 rares in the deck

use to have thousands of them before they got damages in flooding. now i just have a bunh rares. would sell them if interested but looks like u not. have few binders full.

I don't know much about cards, and dealers posts I see on other forums / craigslist are people who own card stores or re-sell everything on ebay and they generally pay 1-2 cents per card for unsorted cards (i.e. you don't have to go through and type up every single card you have). And if you do have a big collection and type up the list they will maybe pay you a fraction of what a good card is worth since they stockpile them up and people come to them to buy singles.

But, like I said, I don't know what good cards are really worth. I could put in some time doing research if you typed up everything that's in the binder but I'm not really interested in doing that (and it's not worth my time since I am seriously an amateur). Basically I just want to plop down some money for a big collection so I can just play my five friends who have decks - I'm not trying to play in tournaments or anything fancy.

On that note, I guess I just want to know how much you'd want for them.

Last thing I want to do is waste time to go through them. It weighs a lot, but it should fit in a medium or large priority flat rate box. So $13-$17 dollors for shipping and insurance, give or take. Plus $30 for me? Say $45 shipped even?

Last thing I want to do is waste time to go through them. It weighs a lot, but it should fit in a medium or large priority flat rate box. So $13-$17 dollors for shipping and insurance, give or take. Plus $30 for me? Say $45 shipped even?

ygpm

Bump - bought some cards from some people and looking for more. Brush off your dusty collections and let me know what you've got!

Wow, this is some old school stuff here. I remember playing when Arabian Nights came out.

I have approx 3400 of them. I bought them all at a garage sale about 10 years ago because my brother in law was trying to get me into the game. they have sat boxed up in my basement ever since. I have never did play the game, not even once :) Just seemed like to much work. Like the game where they fight with little dolls that look like miniature models.
Anyhow I have know idea of the value of these things at all. guess I will try and figure that out.

Back