WTB: Magic: the Gathering cards

matt fury

Supreme [H]ardness
If you guys got 'em, I want 'em. I'll buy collections or singles, even accessories like life counters. It's pretty simple. Just please have some sort of description of what cards you have for sale..at least a rare count if you can't list them.

Non-free email is [email protected], but I don't check that, so get me via PM, AIM, or at [email protected]

That's it.

Thanks for the PMs and emails guys. I got quite a handful, so give me a little time to go through them all. I will reply to everyone.

Keep 'em comin'.

I have about 1000 cards + lots of rares uncommons ect....I stated plaing again when they put oyut the onslaught set so i have plenty of onslaught...I have many of the goblins and clerics zombies....I have alot of cards maybe even more then 1000.

Im me if your intrested
dnkmax@aim

I have about 300+ binder pages with cards from the Dark-Urza's Legacey/Saga.
The cards went from the pack to the binder and have never been played. They are arranged alphabetically buy expansion with spaces for missing cards from each set. Some sets are closer to completion than others. There are 2 of some cards in there like Lotus Blossum that know of. I dont really know whats rare anymore as I stopped playing around 3rd edition, but kept collecting the cards. Cardboard crack I like to call them. There are 4 or 5 dual lands from 3rd edition as well, one of them may have been played but it has been so long I dont remember. I could take some pictures of them if you like, i dont have any idea what they are really worth, they have been packed away in thier binders for sometime now. There are also a handful of blue antiquities cards in there as well, i never played blue so I dont know if they are good or not.

[email protected]
icq 98769779
heat bonzai-mods

I should dig out my cards and see what I still have. Haven't played magic since about 1998 and the last cards I bought was a pack or 2 of Ice Age. Mostly have Unlimiteds, Legends, Arabian Nights, 2nd Edition and 1 or 2 other little expansions.

I know I have an unlimited Black Lotus still, but think I traded off my moxes. Most of the cards were used for playing. Was never really one for collecting.

Back