WTB: Modded NF7-S v2 ::URGENT::

fLiPaChu

Gawd
Hey guys, I need another nf7-s (it's complicated) but this time I might as well shoot for something already vmodded/vdimmed, the works. It's gotta be professionally done, not using SMD grabbers or the pencil mod, also please leave your cooling solutions on the northbridge, southbridge and i'll probably think about taking those as well. I'm hoping for a reasonable offer of ~$100 shipped + possibly the cost of your NB/SB cooling solutions, but we can always work something out.

Things to note about what should fit with the vMods. if you take a look at my sig i've got 2x512corsair pro's that will use slots 1+3, i've also got a DDMaze4GPU block on the 9800 pro and a LRWW cooling the beast, with that in mind I hope the board mods won't interfere with my existing hardware. So, anyway (yeah i'm a bit depressed), shoot out the pics, PM the offers, bump me up, i need one ASAP =(. Thanks guys.

flip:confused:

oh again, it would be nice if the person was local :D

i have a dfi NFII Ultra infinity. it doesn't need mods. it can be had for $80 shippped. let me know
thanks
ttyl
with box and everything.
iCk

is it possible to mod? haha.. email me some pics, so desperate lol. but i'm very unfamiliar with this board so if you could link me to places where people have had successes OCing with it, i'd greatly appreciate it. is there such a thing as a v2 for that board? thanks for replying so quick.

flip:)

email [email protected]

Back