WTB. Motherboard +Cpu hopefully supports DDR 400

Skelaton4

Limp Gawd
I have a old computer that crashed and it just needs a new mb and Cpu. I have my old DDr 400 mem and i am trying to just use that. If you have a combo with MB+CPu+ram then let me know as well. I just don't feel like getting all the pieces from different places.

Show me some offers. :D

Heatware:Skelaton4

if you sell that DDR1 ram to someone, you can easily get DDR2 ram, and then pick up a good budget combo that is in the DDR2 platform for cheap.

$100 complete? If not I have a K8N NEO 4 Platinum/SLI I am looking for $65...and an Opteron 165 capable of 2.7GHz on air for $80...

I have an Asus A7N8X Deluxe and a Athlon XP 2600+ that would work with DDR memory. I don't know if you are looking for something a littler newer. YGPM.

biostar tforce 6100 mobo (s754) + amd athlon64 3400+ $35 shipped.

Bump. I am looking. Guy i bought from isn't playing nice. I need a pci-x16 slot mb, cpu and heatsink. thanks guys.

if you sell that DDR1 ram to someone, you can easily get DDR2 ram, and then pick up a good budget combo that is in the DDR2 platform for cheap.

I may be able to use your ddr. I have a 2x1gb Crucial Ballistix pair I may even be able to trade with you.
Send me your RAM specs and thoughts.

Back