WTB: Mountain bike

mhaskell

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone have a nice mountain bike they want to get rid of? Prefer full suspension and disc brakes, but let me know what you have. Needs to fit a rider from around 5'10.

Thanks

Not to destroy your dreams, but cheapest usable FS frame+fork costs 1k$ alone. Plus good hydraulic brakes costs near 500$.

check the classifieds section of mtbr.com
a great place to get bikes used that are of higher caliber. i've used them to buy and sell before, a great forum/review site/compilation of reviews site

good luck with the biking!

I've got a sweet Lightspeed Tsali, Full Suspension, Full XTR titanium bike that I picked up off EBay a few years ago. The poor girl's been neglected, and I could be convinced to give her a new home, but as some of the people above said, it won't be cheap. I'll look around to make sure I'm not asking too much, but my initial though is $1200, new it was $3500, I paid $2k. The bike rides like a lightning bolt, but I just don't have the time I used to to ride it. It's in the 19 pound range.

I have a 2006 Norco 125 with 24' wheels, hook worm tires. (Front rim is a Sun MTX, rear is an Atomlab GI street and uses Deore hubs)

It only has a rear disc brake with a linear slic cable.

*I might want to sell it

I have a 2006 Norco 125 with 24' wheels, hook worm tires. (Front rim is a Sun MTX, rear is an Atomlab GI street and uses Deore hubs)

It only has a rear disc brake with a linear slic cable.

*I might want to sell it

Sorry looking for more of a XC type bike.

Back