WTB: NVIDIA 6600 Gt PCI-EXPRESS ONLY !!!!

davidtran007

[H]ard|Gawd
looking for a 6600gt pci-e version. NO AGP !!! NO RAPE PRICES !!!!

MUST!!!!!! answer to these questions when messaging me.

1. retail or oem
2. price $$
3. brand
4. if card was overclocked

i have non cc paypal ready.

please have some sort of HEAT or reference.

hit me up on aim at dav1dtran007 or pm me. thanks

Best Buy has the BFG 6600GT OC for $199.00.

Just thought i would let you know.

Nate

Yes, I bought one.

^^ ROFL. well i had to get u to stop talking to me some how. it bugged me to try to trade a card u didnt have yet

did you get my pm? im not sure if i deleted it or if i didnt get a reply

thanks
tim

n00b bump for the real fob David (doubt thats his real name, prolly somethin weird like anh duy or some other con heo viet name) well good luck on a 6600 gt Fobiolo.

^^ go ahead and thread crap all u want.

first off... all i wanted to know how much u were trying to sell a 6600 ultra pci-e card u didnt have. (regarding the the trade post u were trying to trade for ur 6800 ultra) and then u try to introduce me to a guy selling it. then u wanted to know who i am etc.... get a life. i dont see why ur trying to msg me.

thread crap more and ill let the HF admins deal with u

im giving u bumps and im kidding with you. no one here has any sense of humour. so touchy

^^ sense of humor ? u bug....

like i said why do u try to keep talking to me when all i asked was for a price on a card u didnt have. so u invited me in a chat room with a guy who has it. seriously trying to waste my time? if u can stay out my threads it be more nice and quiet. ill most likely make a new one. i hope HF deals with u or something

outside of hardforum. thats the way it should be. if u dont want me to post in your threads, ill respect that and do as you wish.

Back