WTB - OEM Mazda RX8 or Mazdaspeed 6 wheels

Hooligan

Gawd
Hi

figured its worth a shot to ask fellow [H]'ers and hopefully help someone get rid of theirs =)

I want to buy a set of (4) Mazda RX-8 or Mazdaspeed 6 OEM wheels.

RX-8 wheel:
rx8.jpg

Mazdaspeed 6 wheel:
ms6.jpg

• TPMS would be great (altho I've heard conflicting versions of MS6 rims being TPMS compatible or not)
  • Center cap would be excellent
  • Somewhere near San Antonio, TX for local pickup would be ideal.
  • I'm looking to spend $550 for a set in good condition shipped to San Antonio, TX

yeah, I actually bid on those a few days ago... hehe

i drive a mazdaspeed 3, so yeah... i think they look killer on it!

unfortunately, w- tax and shipping, they're already at $600 for me... a bit more than i am looking to spend.

wheels america has these wheels for 250 each... too rich for my blood.

as for the mazda3forums, someone sells rx8 wheels once every few months and they get purchased almost instantly :(

im currently looking in rx8 forums and stuff, but no luck yet.

wheels america has these wheels for 250 each... too rich for my blood.

as for the mazda3forums, someone sells rx8 wheels once every few months and they get purchased almost instantly :(

im currently looking in rx8 forums and stuff, but no luck yet.

Ill pm you if I see a set cause Im on there daily, but lately they've been down ALOT :(

edit:

try mazdas247.com too?

cool... i'd really appreciate if u do see a set! i sleep all day cuz i work at night... so i dont have as much time as i used to back in college to troll boards =)

welp... 1st thread the guy will only do a trade, which i cant do...
2nd thread is already a few weeks old so i doubt he still has em... /crosses fingers

damn this new car... its 2 months old and im dumping all my money into it... Garmin GPS from woot, injen CAI, rx8 wheels, TWS short throw shifter and bushings... next paycheck is probably going into a cat back exhaust.... rawr!

welp... 1st thread the guy will only do a trade, which i cant do...
2nd thread is already a few weeks old so i doubt he still has em... /crosses fingers

damn this new car... its 2 months old and im dumping all my money into it... Garmin GPS from woot, injen CAI, rx8 wheels, TWS short throw shifter and bushings... next paycheck is probably going into a cat back exhaust.... rawr!

any reason you're not doing dp and cobb stuff?

yeah, I actually bid on those a few days ago... hehe

i drive a mazdaspeed 3, so yeah... i think they look killer on it!

unfortunately, w- tax and shipping, they're already at $600 for me... a bit more than i am looking to spend.

Wow, I just gotta say...HOLY POOP SOMEONE ELSE DRIVES THE SAME CAR AS ME! You just don't see too many of these cars around...I'm always checking the spoilers on 3s to see if they're speeds (easiest thing for me to distinguish along with wheels).

So you already know about the mazda3forums, plus there's mazdas247. I think there's a 3rd forum as well but I haven't bothered searching because I need to keep my warrantee and my interests are mainly in performance parts. zoom zoom! :)

Just representin' the Speed3s :) I live in AZ and see them pretty regular. I have had mine since Dec of 06.

any reason you're not doing dp and cobb stuff?

well.... cuse those ar "higher risk" mods... after a cai and catback, you have to upgrade your fuel pump internals... which ive heard is a royal pain in the ass... well, thats just one of the reasons...

also... this car is freakin quick stock... sure, some performance mods are really nice... but im not trying to win the indy 500 anytime soon with it

well.... cuse those ar "higher risk" mods... after a cai and catback, you have to upgrade your fuel pump internals... which ive heard is a royal pain in the ass... well, thats just one of the reasons...

also... this car is freakin quick stock... sure, some performance mods are really nice... but im not trying to win the indy 500 anytime soon with it

I have not heard anyone have this issue, catback doesn't do much for this car so it is a waste unless you want a different sound. Downpipe and a FMIC are no brainer mods and relatively safe. The only issue is that after a downpipe you may see some smoke from burnt oil which was masked by the stock cats. The fuel pump is something you typically upgrade when you start pushing up the boost and is a pretty easy swap.

well.. theres also the fact that the spy pics of the 2010 ms3 look hawt and i might trade mine in... doubt they'll take a heavily modded one ;)

found a set of rims locally in san antonio through craigslist... 375 for all 4!!!!

they do have a bit of curbage but otherwise not bad at all :D

thx everyone for your help / input

/dead thread

nah uh, people are going to upper 300's whp without touching fuel pump :p

upper 300s hp without fuel pump upgrade is like OCing a CPU and running at extremely high temps..

just cuz its working doesnt mean its good for the car. (or cpu)

Back