WTB: Old, Antique, Cheap Mechanical Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

XacTactX

Supreme [H]ardness
My keyboard is pissing me off. The buttons are so soft and mushy that when I type I depress them twice, or don't depress them, or blah blah blah. I want an old vintage (read: cheap) mechanical keyboard. If you have an old IBM-like keyboard from the 90s, let me know what it is and how much you want, or I'll make an offer. I'm not looking to pay much for this, and I only pay for something what it's worth. I can pay via Paypal or Amazon Payments, whichever you want, and Heat is under my handle. Thanks.

Thanks for the bump and recommendation. I can't justify spending a great deal of money on a keyboard right now, I need something that will serve the purpose. I bet those Das Keyboards must be nice though, people are always recommending them.

bump

have you looked on Ebay? not cheap but maybe cheaper than new, of course what some people are asking is just outrageous.

glad I got mine cheap at a tag sale for like $5, and every so often stop at a Goodwill hoping to score a backup

have you searched Craigslist? Every so often I see a Leeding Edge one for sale, might be the same one re-listed on Hartford Craigslist

If you haven't found anything by Monday PM me. I am out of town but I think I might have an old keytronics laying around somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back