WTB: Pixel 4/5/6

[Ion]

[H]ard DCOTM February 2024
My Pixel 3 has finally bit the dust, so I'm looking for a replacement that's a tad more modern. I'm looking to spend about $100-140, and am fine with a phone with a cracked screen so long as it is not absolutely shattered. At this price I figure I'm probably looking at a Pixel 5 or 5A, but if someone has a slightly-damaged Pixel 6/a that would be super too. An unlocked model is ideal, but I can tolerate a Verizon-locked one. Send me what you've got and what you want for it; PP F&F available for established sellers.

I've got an unlocked Pixel 4a that has some cosmetic issues: had the d-brand skin that I had put on when the phone was brand new, peeled off some of the backing when I went to remove it :( Works great otherwise.
$60 + S&H and it's yours. Comes in original box, if that matters. Can take pics if interested.

I've got an unlocked Pixel 4a that has some cosmetic issues: had the d-brand skin that I had put on when the phone was brand new, peeled off some of the backing when I went to remove it :( Works great otherwise.
$60 + S&H and it's yours. Comes in original box, if that matters. Can take pics if interested.
Thank you. I'd like to wait a day or two and see if a 5 shows up, but that's appealing if nothing else materialises.

Back