WTB: PSP and accessories

TechFre@k

Limp Gawd
Hoping that someone has a new/slightly used PSP with accessories that they would like to get rid of. It is a must that it has original box, manual and such. I can pay through Paypal once a deal is reached. Thanks for looking, all bumps returned!

If you don't get any responses and will consider one w/o box and manual let me know and I'll sell you mine.

Zack

Are you looking for a slim or original? I've got an original psp firmware modded. It's adult owned so it in great condition. I've got the box, manuals, etc. I think I have just a couple of games (Tigerwoods, GTA-LCS) , a hardcase, griffin iTrip, + a 1GB card. Which I would all include. I'm at work so if you're interested pm me a price and I can get you pics when I get off.

I have a original PSP for sale with custom 3.4OE firmware, Its been a while since I've played it as I would rather play the Wii instead. It has 3 dead pixels on it which is only noticable on a black background, not noticeable when there's color present as the pixels just can't get the color black . I'm letting it go dirt cheap with a brand new 2nd battery, charger, and Logitech protective case. PM me and I'll send you pics, we can work out a really cheap price as It would only be sitting here collecting dust.

Back