WTB q6600 + motherboard + ram combo

khanable

[H]F Junkie
I know someone out there is thinking about upgrading to an i7

I know it.

don't tell me you're not.

so..

SELL ME YOUR OLD SETUP :D

I have interest in a q6600/other quad proc + a motherboard that houses it and at least 4gb of ram!

let me know what you have and how much!

Asus P5Q Pro
8GB DDR2 1066 (4x2GB modules)
Q6600 G0 series
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro
$515 shipped and insured via UPS Payment by US Postal Money order only, I don't want to deal with Paypal fess for such a large purchase.

Asus P5Q Pro
8GB DDR2 1066 (4x2GB modules)
Q6600 G0 series
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro
$515 shipped and insured via UPS Payment by US Postal Money order only, I don't want to deal with Paypal fess for such a large purchase.

A bit out of my price range, thank you though!

all other PM's replied to..

I should note that my powersupply ONLY HAS A 4 PIN CONNECTOR.. I've seen some boards with an 8pin connector that has 4 pins covered up - I have no idea if this means it'll work with a 4pin psu or what, but either way.. just something to keep in mind when offering me stuff:)

bumpity

huggles...you bastard. sounds like you need a new PSU, too

Last edited:
A bit out of my price range, thank you though!

all other PM's replied to..

I should note that my powersupply ONLY HAS A 4 PIN CONNECTOR.. I've seen some boards with an 8pin connector that has 4 pins covered up - I have no idea if this means it'll work with a 4pin psu or what, but either way.. just something to keep in mind when offering me stuff:)

bumpity

that was just a quick estimate, and it is quite high now that I think about it. what is your price range?

My P5Q Pro has the 8 pin connector with 4 pins covered up and I used it with the 4pin, then when I bought a new PSU I decided to use the 8 pin connector and just removed the plug that covered up the other 4 pins.

Bumpity.. more PM's replied to

Zepher.. the cheaper the better:) shot me a PM

Back