WTB R9 280X , R9 290 , HD 7970 , HD 7950 , R9 380 , R9 380X

Elmy

Gawd
Let me know what you got. Here are the prices I am willing to pay. You must be a member with 100+ posts. All transactions will be through Paypal ( not gifted ) for both of our protection. Heatware is a plus. All cards must be in working order.

I know you can get more money on Ebay. I know these are below market prices. This is for the people that just want to get rid of their cards with no hassle.

ALL PRICES HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO REFLECT WHAT I THINK IS USED PRICES ONCE POLARIS HITS THE MARKET IN A WEEK. THEY WILL BE ADJUSTED AGAIN ONCE BENCHMARKS ARE RELEASED.

THESE PRICES ARE ALSO YOU PAYING SHIPPING.

HD 7970 75.00
HD 7950 60.00
R9 280X 75.00
R9 290 90.00
R9 290X 100.00
R9 380 85.00
R9 380X 100.00

Last edited:
Sold a 7950 and transaction couldn't of gone smoother !! Lots of communication and Quick Payment!

Reactions: Elmy
like this
I assume these are for mining, why not r9 270s or 370s?

I want maximum hash rates and trying to just match rigs. I have 25 GPU's running so far. Picking up 5 more tomorrow from Craigslist deals. Probably won't make my money back though. But its a fun hobby.

Just checking. Any interest in 7870 XL?

No thanks , Not at this time.

I am still looking for cards , Really want 7950's and R9 290's. Let me know what you guys have.

Thanks!

Have a 280x toxic I had from mining. Hasn't been used in awhile but I'm sure it still works. Let me know if you're interested.

Have a 280x toxic I had from mining. Hasn't been used in awhile but I'm sure it still works. Let me know if you're interested.

Yes I am ... I just bought like 10 cards in the last 4 days. Let me get them up and working and get some more funds together. I am saying probably wed.

Thanks

Are you still looking for cards? Are you interested in 290s with waterblocks installed? I have 2 cards currently in use in my gaming rig.

Elmy, I got a 380X with your name on it.

I'm in Oregon, I can drive it to you for $160.. let me know.

I just updated this thread with new prices on what I am willing to pay. These prices are set on the leaked benchmarks and hashrates for the RX 480 and RX 470.

For people that have sold me cards.... Thank you they are all working for the most part. I have 2 rigs with a assortment of used cards in them and they crash about once every 8-12 hours. Still trying to pinpoint it but I just reset them and they go right back to what they were doing before.

I will be building only Polaris rigs from here on out.

Back