WTB: Ryzen 5 1600 AF or 2600

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleX13

Supreme [H]ardness
I am looking to purchase a Ryzen 5 1600 AF or Ryzen 5 2600 to complete an upgrade to my lab PC.

Edit: Got a 2600X off ebay for $84. Closing this thread.

Heatware: NobleX13

Last edited:
Bump. At this rate I'll be stuck holding out for Renior... Or Zen 3

How much are you willing to pay for it? My daughter's systems have those CPUs. I could upgrade theirs and sell one.

Amazon just restocked the Ryzen 5 1600 and it sold out in less than 15 minutes. These deals go super fast and you either to overpay, or watch reddit /buildapcsales like a hawk.

Amazon just restocked the Ryzen 5 1600 and it sold out in less than 15 minutes. These deals go super fast and you either to overpay, or watch reddit /buildapcsales like a hawk.

Was it really Amazon selling it? I saw a third party selling at $85. From the reviews, it is legit.

Was it really Amazon selling it? I saw a third party selling at $85. From the reviews, it is legit.
It always shows up on Amazon as "AMD Authorized Reseller", and the CPUs themselves drop-ship from AMD's warehouse. By the time I got the alert it was already gone.

I'll raise my offer to $100 for a Ryzen 5 2600 since that is what I can get a used one for on AliExpress.

Otherwise I am toying with the idea of buying a 3700X for $259 on Newegg and moving the 3600 from my main rig down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back