WTB: Saitek X52 Joystick (or combo)

Zarkon

Limp Gawd
I have a working X52 throttle, but my joystick has issues -- and I also have a dead throttle additionally.

I need a working X52 joystick. I'm willing to buy either a joystick or a combo if the price is right, and if you know how to fix these, I'm willing to throw in the non-working parts as part-trade towards a working joystick.

I'm jonesing for E:D folks, c'mon!

Think I have one sitting in the box in the garage at home, will pm you later once I verify.

Nice, im working on getting one together for star cititzen. Will probably get elite as well.

I'd like to help you out, buty I can see myself pulling out the stick from time to time. Good Luck mate.

Just wanted to bring this back up. Tried to get a friend who is good with electronics to fix it, and he apparently isn't as good as he thinks.

Have completely dead throttle (not recognized via USB) and joystick that appears to have a flaky PS/2 connection.

Wanting a working X52 joystick.

Got a question for you. You have seem to be on a hunt for this x52 for a while. I actually have one. I am just curious what makes this controller so good? I am assuming there are other / newer models in the market. Can you please explain the reason behind your quest.

- Ton

Got a question for you. You have seem to be on a hunt for this x52 for a while. I actually have one. I am just curious what makes this controller so good? I am assuming there are other / newer models in the market. Can you please explain the reason behind your quest.

It's one of the more popular bang-for-buck flight sticks for the game, assuming you don't give a damn or nit-pick about the entire construction of the controller, LEDs and miscellaneous extras.

I actually got two of these joysticks for very cheap and they have been pretty decent.

Pretty much what was stated before.

Also, I picked up what I thought was a working set for $50 (turned out it was junk), then replaced the throttle for another $40. So I'm looking to just get the joystick to complete the purchase right now.

I got a PM about an entire set, and I'd love to pick it up, but all i need at this point is a joystick.

Or, if someone is in the Austin area and can fix the one I have, I'd pay some for that too! :D

Pretty much what was stated before.

Also, I picked up what I thought was a working set for $50 (turned out it was junk), then replaced the throttle for another $40. So I'm looking to just get the joystick to complete the purchase right now.

I got a PM about an entire set, and I'd love to pick it up, but all i need at this point is a joystick.

Or, if someone is in the Austin area and can fix the one I have, I'd pay some for that too! :D

Yeesh... I hate to say it, but you are honestly better off trying to purchase another X52 set off of Craigslist. That is how I got my two sets of X52 non-pros. Heck, one of the classifieds near my area is selling theirs for $20.

The repair option is too costly in terms of time, money and effort (especially if you can get them for cheap off of CL), unless you do the repair yourself, open it up and hope its just a loose wire, as thats is essentially what I would do.

Back