WTB: set of ballistix

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmongTheChosenX

Supreme [H]ardness
I just got my bonus at work. i might be interested in buying a pair.

I currently have a 2 x 1GB set of DDR2-1066 Ballistix RAM.

Now if you have a set of these for about $65 (how much newegg is asking after rebate), i might be interested.

if you have a 2 x 1GB set of DDR2-800 Ballistix for about $30, i might be interested in thats as well.

PM with details.

Okay, grab my set (same speed as your pair) off my hands. I'm just gonna stick to PC2-6400. PM me if you are interest...

Do be aware that the memory on those links are PC2-6400, not PC2-8500. Mine pair will be perfectly matched with yours, all same speed.

You have PM...

Ohh yeah, I just posted that first link because he asked about 30ish ddr2-800

Sorry, not trying to bash your offer at all man!

yeah i'm up for both. i know the 8500 RAM is noticably faster, so if I can get 4 gigs of it i'll be mad happy.

keep em coming.

Mwave has these:
http://www.mwave.com/mwave/skusearch.hmx?&scriteria=BA23790

and a $25 mail in rebate. brings the total to $77 plus $8 shipping.

$85 total, minus $25 rebate. Total is $60 shipped.

if you can beat or match that then i'll let you know, otherwise i'll go buy that set.

Ballistix 1066 rocks... I have 4GB that'll do 1066 4-4-4-12 @ 2.225v (not looking to sell, sorry)

yeah i'm up for both. i know the 8500 RAM is noticably faster, so if I can get 4 gigs of it i'll be mad happy.

keep em coming.

Mwave has these:
http://www.mwave.com/mwave/skusearch.hmx?&scriteria=BA23790

and a $25 mail in rebate. brings the total to $77 plus $8 shipping.

$85 total, minus $25 rebate. Total is $60 shipped.

if you can beat or match that then i'll let you know, otherwise i'll go buy that set.

I can beat that by $5. Otherwise, if you don't mind waiting a few months for your rebate, might as well go for new one.

oh really? alright well i PM'd you and said i'd do the price you were asking.

if you don't mind dropping to $55 sweet.

otherwise refer to the PM/

if you got "bonus" why not just buy a new set yourself and if you have to rma it would be that much easier :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back