WTB: Shuttle XPC or SFF with processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treyshadow

[H]ard|Gawd
I am looking to buy a shuttle sized system. It will not be my main rig, or my backup, but used as a server. I just want it small, quiet and out of the way. It will not be overclocked so tell me the true value of the processor, not what you can hit overclocked. I will look at micro atx boxes if you have it in a small case.

I have the ram, hard drive and want to run onboard video or a low end video card.
I am looking to spend NO MORE than $300 shipped to 77459.

I have seen several good deals that have recently sold, but if you are in the market to upgrade this may be a good time to get part of your upgrade subsidized. The only ones I don't want are athlon XP systems. Specifically not the shuttle Athlon XP boxes. All others apply.

Ones I am looking for include
Shuttle ST61G4
Shuttle SN85G4
SN95G5
Shuttle SB81P
Shuttle SB61G2V3 or P4
Shuttle SB75
Soltek EQ3801 or P4 model
FIC HU61
Biostar IDEQ 200T

My Heatware is under Treyshadow. I have been around the boards a long time, so give me a good deal!

Will also accept micro atx based machines in a Micro ATX case.

So if you didn't like your x-qpack, or are upgrading... Hit me up!

IMO shuttle has plenty room, takes 2 hard drives and 1 optical drive, a pci slot and an AGP slot. what more could you possibly ask?

Well.. im a picky bastard when it comes to stuff... i like good audio so i have my audigy card with my radion x800xt and with a shuttle thats all you can have... no gigE card, no wireless card, no expansion for anything else... that case i have can hold sooo much more and its only a few inches bigger so i was just showing him some options since i was going to go down the shuttle route myself untiil i buill this new rig of mine.

xcgames said:
IMO shuttle has plenty room, takes 2 hard drives and 1 optical drive, a pci slot and an AGP slot. what more could you possibly ask?

I thought you said you were picky about audio and you have an audigy? j/k I'm an audiophile type.

Anyway, this is not for music, just serving small things. I was looking fro size, but thanks for the link.

Oh and I would take something as big as an x-qpack.

I have an XPC for sale, 400 canadian PM me for more details, or MSN me digital_nirvana AT homtail DOT com.

edit: how come you don't want an AXP rig?

Wow, I just noticed the original date on this thread. I'm sure he's gotten what he wanted by now.

Grimham said:
Wow, I just noticed the original date on this thread. I'm sure he's gotten what he wanted by now.

And the fact that he no longer updates the thread or bothers to maintain/visit/answer should be a clue as well! LoL @ some people! :eek: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back