WTB: Single 12V Rail PSU w/EPS12V

Status
Not open for further replies.

holli4pirating

[H]ard|Gawd
I've got non-CC PayPal, heat under holli4pirating, I'm located in Rochester, NY.
PM or post offers.
Bumps are appreciated and will be returned.

I'm looking for a new PSU to throw into my server/folder, which is a PC-DL.

I had been running an XFinity600 which was just fine till I uwired it up to 1.6V bios. Now my 12V rail is sagging under load at high OC's and I can't run as high as I'd like stable.

I'm looking for something with a single 12V rail since all she's pretty much just two CPU's and eight hard drives. I'd like something in the 30A range to be sure I won't run out of juice when I push over 3.2. Naturally, I need EPS12V support, though I don't care about PCI-E. The more SATA's, the better (six of the drives are SATA, but two of those can run off molex thanks to WD).
NOTE: I forgot to mention it when I posted before, but I need around 20 inch cales on the 8 and 24 pin connectors. (I opted to have the PSU at the bottom of the mobo tray with the mobo upright; not the best for cable management but it gets the hot air straight off the procs and out of the case.)

Lastly, I'm not looking to spend to much $$, and I'm not in a big hurry to buy, since I can run at 3.15 with both procs loaded at 95% 24/7 (250+ PPD, awlrite!). This is a NFP (not for profit) server for about 20 people (who don't like to give donations), and it folds on the side, so giving me a good price is an act of charity (though I cannot provide tax relief).

I have a FS thread (http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1194882) if anyone is interested in trading, and I also have two XFinity 600's to add to that list (one that the new PSU will replace and one that I'm about to replace in my other rig).

I have an antec True 550 EPS12v, it's rated at 36A on a single 12v rail, it has 2 sata power connectors, and the eps 8 pin mobo connector, and a 4 pin. The 24 pin main connector is solid, it doesn't come apart, so you need room on one side if you have a 20 pin mobo connector. $60 shipped in the us, LMK.

I have an antec True 550 EPS12v, it's rated at 36A on a single 12v rail, it has 2 sata power connectors, and the eps 8 pin mobo connector, and a 4 pin. The 24 pin main connector is solid, it doesn't come apart, so you need room on one side if you have a 20 pin mobo connector. $60 shipped in the us, LMK.

PMed

c'mon peeps, someone must have a stouter single rail PSU than mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back