WTB: Skt754 Motherboard

DarkLegacy

[H]ard|Gawd
GF has developed a high liking to World of Warcraft (Insert random addiction joke here) & she simply wants to make the best of the eye candy out of it. I see it as me spending as little as possible to obtain acceptable rsults. So, seeing how I already have purchased one of the newer Sempron CPU's (754) for cheap, all that is needed now it the mobo.

What Im looking for:

AMD Skt754 Motherboard (Nforce 3 250gb Chipset Only). Top of the line makes are my first intrest =). Would always prefer that a majority of the original pacakaging is included.

Info:

Heatware: LatinLegacy
E-mail: latinlegacyBX -at- yahoo.com <--- I check this one much more often
non Free E-Mail: Vze35wqy -at- verizon.net

Payment:
USPS Money Order with Confrimation & tracking. Same system that I've used with all my prior purchases through here & anandtech.

Upon request. I never want the seller to send there item until payment arrives in there hands. My own self insurance that they are getting payed =).

-DarkLegacy

I have a Gigabyte K8NS Pro SKT 754 for sale, Still have most if not all the paper,manuals, and accessories. I am asking for $50 shipped. It's been sent back to manufacturer and only used for about two weeks. It works Flawless.

-Morning Bump - Read your PM. Will be intrested if nothing else comes through.

-DarkLegacy

i dont have one for sale because im using one but you can get ecs nforce3-A mobos dirt cheap and im very happy with mine. frys had a deal where it came in a combo with a xp3000+ for 69.99 so you can get the mobo on ebay for 35$ new.

Back