WTB: Skylake or Haswell Combo. And some others.

tylerdustin2008

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello all.

It's been quite a few years since I've been active, life happens. But I'm ready for a new computer. Converting my XPS 720 to atx now. But as always the price must reflect it being used. I could care less how well it overclocks, how cool it runs etc...

Anyway what I am after..

MX Revolutuon FOUND

Logitech Z-5500

Like title says Skylake or Haswell Combo. CPU, motherboard and ram. 6700, 5820 or 5930. 32gb of ram. Prefer atx, but the right combo a matx will work fine.

970 GPU. Really prefer EVGA, but will entertain all offers. I would not mind a 980Ti, but the price would have to be amazing.

SSD, looking for at least a 256gb the Samsung EVO's seem pretty reliable. Samsung SM-951 Samsung 850 EVO

Hard drive, Western Digital sata 6 1tb is fine.

That's it for now, maybe more later. I'm in no rush. So don't expect me to jump on an offer. I'm posting now so that maybe someone wants to upgrade and has to think about it..

Edit

I am also looking for a 775 matx board, matx case, good hsf for a q9550 that will fit in the case, low end dx11 video card, small modular power supply, and maybe a 64gb ssd.

112-0-0

Thanks Tyler

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have CPU+RAM+Mobo for $650 shipped if you are interested.

Ram
2 sets of 16gb 4x4 for a total of 32gb 8dims 2666mhz CL13
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104610

Cpu
i7 5820k with box

Mobo
Asrock x99x Killer ATX with box and accessories also an Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7260 card in the mini pcie slot on the board. I can include the Wi-Fi antenna also and its on the Latest BIOS.

Its currently in use right now, but can provide pictures or other specs if you are interested.

Well this new layout sucks. Can't figure out how to edit my thread on mobile.

Anyways I have purchased a MX Revolutuon.

Alright guys I am ready to purchase. So im going to see what other offers I can get by this time tomorrow.

Back