WTB Smaller SSD (64-128gb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddb120

Supreme [H]ardness
Drive found

Looking for a SSD in the 60/64 to 120/128GB range. This is going to be used to upgrade a family member's computer which is only really used for internet access, so preference leans towards the 60/64GB range.

Please PM me with what you have for sale, and I would really appreciate a screen shot of whatever program you use to show health status and usage. SSD Life, HD Sentinel, etc. I'm interested in knowing the health status, %, total data usage, etc. Speed and performance don't matter as long as it's not some ancient SSD from when they started becoming mainstream.

I will be paying via Paypal.
Not willing to spend more than $50
Funds are ready, and I'd like to purchase asap, but am most likely going to let a few offers roll in before I make a decision.
As far as trades go I have a few digital games here if there is any interest in that sort of thing.
My Heatware feedback is here

Last edited:
Bump. Got a few offers; keep em rollin in. Would really like to see some offers for drives closer to the 64gb range (but not less than that).

I have a Corsair F60 60GB SSD. I know you said not less than 64 though..but if you're interested, let me know.

bomp

I never received a PM from you, hardnewb.

burrito - 60GB is fine. I guess in my mind when I said 64/128 I also was thinking 60/120 but didn't really mention that, so I updated the OP to clarify that.

I'm gonna let this run a couple days longer. Still looking for more offers of drives in the 60-90GB range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back