WTB: Socket 478 processors under $70

stumpy

2[H]4U
I'm looking to get a cheap used Socket 478 for a friend's system, and can't seem to find many here for sale..... I'd prefer P4, but will consider Celerons. As said in thread title, I'm looking for somethign under 70 bucks.

Post offers here or PM/ email me.

email: sbarchie AT earthlink DOT net
heatware : stumpy

I have a 1.6a that can do 2.2-2.4ghz if you want it to.

PM me an offer.

JOn...

Jon187 said:
I have a 1.6a that can do 2.2-2.4ghz if you want it to.

PM me an offer.

JOn...

As I'm buying this for a friend, I'll have to ask him.... but I'm pretty sure he prefers stuff that hasn't been overclocked for some reason, he won't be OCing....I'll get back to you if necessary though , thanks.

It was from a Dell system so it was run at 1.6ghz for virtually the entire time. Once it was pulled, I tested it on my Asus P4P800 and it did 2.42ghz or so.

LMK, Jon...

I've got u covered PM me. I have acouple P4's under 70 and 1 for 75.00

I read your heat. You don't have much but the reviews are good. I'll ship first and allow you to test prior to paying provided you test in a reasonable amount of time and if there is a return you pay the shipping charges to return.
All cpus I have sold thus far have fired up fine.

BusaOrZX12 said:
I've got u covered PM me. I have acouple P4's under 70 and 1 for 75.00

I read your heat. You don't have much but the reviews are good. I'll ship first and allow you to test prior to paying provided you test in a reasonable amount of time and if there is a return you pay the shipping charges to return.
All cpus I have sold thus far have fired up fine.

I'll verify that. BusaOrZX12 sent me some cpus prior to payment and the are great.
I am about to send payment out now.

If you could afford $85 or so, I have a 2.4B CPU... Have a mobof or it for roughly $35 too.

Back