WTB: Socket A board taking PC100/133 mem

GodsMadClown

2[H]4U
The mb for my router box is refusing to power up anymore on a known good PS and ATX switch. I want to spend as little money as possible, since it's only going to be a router/firewall. That means I'd like to use my existing PC133 sdram.

I'd like to pick it up for something the neighborhood of $15-20 shipped.

Optional bonus points for a board that'll take my old ISA hardware modem for failover connectivity. It'd also be nice, but not necessary, for it to take an Athlon XP processor.

[edit]
I hate Paypal. I'll snail mail you a Money Order and you'll snail mail me the MB. I don't need it anytime soon. I'm running behind my WRT54G for now. I'll just eventually want back my router that won't crap out when I run my P2P apps.

[edit2]
heatware is under my username, natch.

Have either of you guys still got the onboard lan doohicky? I'd like to be able to have at least two LAN interfaces, and a PCI slot for my USB2 card.

Anyone got a full atx board? Beggars can't be choosers, but I'm offering nearly a full jackson. :rolleyes: :D

I just might have what you need...unfortunately, I wont be home until Friday to check.
Free bump for you though..

ive got an epox s939 pc133 board laying around... KT133a chipset even, i believe.

I'll let it go for $15+ shipping

edit: oh yea it's full ATX

Back