WTB/TF: GTX 480, 560, or 460x2, or equiv

astyler

Gawd
Looking to buy a dx11 card, possibly SLI or CF setup if the performance/price is right. lmk what warranty situation would be, and price to buy and ship to 15232.

Paypal is available.
Also have for trade:
  • WC gear (Swiftech blocks for CPU, GPU, and NB, minires, black ice rads 120, swif 220, tygon tubing black solid, etc),
  • XFX GTX260 with aftermarket air or a bodysink for the 260 for WC.
  • HDHomeRun
  • PCHDTV HD-5500 Turner
  • Hauppauge PVR 500 Tuner
  • Auzentech Prelude soundcard
  • GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P LGA 775 Intel P45 mb
  • e6300 intel cpu.

Heat linked under astyler.

How's a Gigabyte GTX 470 sound? Card still has two years left on warranty and would be happy to help you if things go south. $180 shipped.

Also have an Asus GTX 460 768MB for $100 shipped.

I have an EVGA GTX480 (registered with lifetime) and a MSI GTX480 that I would do $400 shipped for both. They have the original heat sinks, but I did slight mods on them to accommodate a GPU only water block, so if you wanted/needed to RMA them you would need to buy new heat sinks ($20 on Ebay). This was my last bench with a mild overclock since I didn't want to bump the voltage past default:

http://3dmark.com/3dmv/3290761

PM me if you are interested.

Edit: I also have the Swiftech heat sinks for them if you are interested in water cooling them. I could include them both for another $30.

definitely interested in the 460. would also be interested in another to match (or two 1gbs). still keeping my options open but I'll try to shoot you a pm ASAP with a decision

I think the performance of 2x460 will outdo a 480 or the 470 at a Performance/Price comparison, so I am not as interested in those.

I have an almost new EVGA GeForce GTX 560 - Dukes Fully Loaded Package that I may be willing to sell. It carries the extended 5 year warranty which I would forward the information over to you. It is the full retail package and all the accessories that have never been used or opened. Great DX11 gaming card.

I would do that shipped for $220 to you. Shoot me a PM if interested. I can get you pictures of the card, retail package, and accessories if your serious.

I have an almost new EVGA GeForce GTX 560 - Dukes Fully Loaded Package that I may be willing to sell. It carries the extended 5 year warranty which I would forward the information over to you. It is the full retail package and all the accessories that have never been used or opened. Great DX11 gaming card.

I would do that shipped for $220 to you. Shoot me a PM if interested. I can get you pictures of the card, retail package, and accessories if your serious.

i appreciate the offer, but NT. I'm hoping I can get better performance in the $200-$240 range with a multicard solution!

not getting a response on one of the 460 768mbs! Bump still looking for my second one!

Back