WTB/TF : Microsoft software

i dont know how stupid this is, but i have 4 year old and like sponge bob says " AM READY AM READY AM READY!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You knock over a mac store or something?

You got Email on the 20"s and an Ipod, as well as both the P-P-Powerbooks.

-Brad

You have pm.

I have software. Am mostly interested in the scsi disks/raid. Do you have model #'s on those? Any warranty left?

Rob

Hey dude, Still in the dark about the products. Please reply to email :)

-Brad

hey liquid, I have replied to your PM's about trading the memory but keep getting no response... just wanted to check that you are getting my messages.

hey James, i got the message and i am trying to locate memory, i do have single stick 1gb pc2700 at the moment, i am looking into getting you different memory.

liquidinferno said:
hey James, i got the message and i am trying to locate memory, i do have single stick 1gb pc2700 at the moment, i am looking into getting you different memory.

Ok, just making sure you are still around. It's not really a big hurry, as I do not have much time to use the computer until July 4th anyways. 1GB or 512MB sticks will work (preferably 1GB) but it does need to be PC3200. I am not too picky, as I usually purchase cheap stuff like Corsair Value Ram...

yeah but rather than me buying it i know there is some of it somewhere here , i think if i gather all the ram i would have 100gb of it..

I have Windows XP Pro with SP2, it is Dell OEM but you may install it in any machines, it is opened but never be used.

Price: $70 include USPS Priority Shipping fee.

If you have interest, please email me: [email protected]

Bump

hi sorry, branded software such as dell , hp can only be used with the machine it was sold with, thank you for offer though.

i have a retail window xp pro not used.

trade you for a ipod photo jk

ill trade you for the ipod and cash unless i can just trade. that would be nice :D

I got the XP Pro from a on-line website microcity for less, but I never use it.

This on line store got the permission from Dell and MIcrosoft and fixed the OEM problem, you may install it in any machines including home build-in machine, please check this link:

http://microcity4less.com/item.asp?PID=917

I just ask for $65 shipped

Bump again

did you read their terms?

OEM Products
Some software and hardware manufacturers and/or copyright holders require that hardware (sometimes specific hardware) be purchased with their OEM products. MicroCity4Less.com does not have affiliations or agreements with any of these manufacturers or copyright holders. MicroCity4Less.com currently sells a number of software products but only a limited amount of hardware or peripheral items. The End User License Agreement is a contract between the user of the software or hardware item and the manufacturer or copyright holder of the software or hardware product. By purchasing OEM software or hardware from MicroCity4Less.com You are providing MicroCity4Less.com with Your assurance that You are acquiring the qualifying hardware or items (from Us or some other vendor) required by the manufacturer of the software or hardware or copyright holder. OEM products do not receive manufacturer telephone support and may have limited or no technical support at all. MicroCity4Less.com provides limited technical support for OEM products on a fee basis. By purchasing OEM items from MicroCity4Less.com You have agreed to comply with all of the terms of the End User License Agreement and have purchased or intend to purchase the qualifying hardware or items required. With Your purchase of OEM software and hardware products from MicroCity4Less.com You hold MicroCity4Less.com harmless for any damages or violations of the Agreement between the End User (you) and the software or hardware manufacturer or copyright holder.
OEM products are packaged in either jewel cases , cd sleeves or white / brown box. (No retail box, No rebate qualified)..

They are cheating you and whoever buys from them. YOU CANNOT USE DELL-HP-IBM ETC DISK that came with as software license with their product on ANY other product and be legit , period.

I advise you to contact Microsoft or Dell before purchasing from such places.

If they are cheating, why this website is listed in pricegrabber.com?

I am a bit confused by this. All right, I will keep my XP Pro.

it doesnt matter where they are listed, they are selling you something and then washing their hands off if you get sued by dell or ms ... anyway, bump for me :) i may have to start selling these systems so if you guys want either xeon,amd or p4 ee system shoot me off an offer.

how much would you sell a ipod photo for?

ill trade my xp pro retail and cash for it.

tell me how much more i have to pay.

also how much for a amd fx 55 ill pay cash for it

i sent pm , flood of the win3k 64bit from tech tour :)

CoolAzn send me pm with how much you want to sell your XP PRO for and we can come up with difference.. as far as FX55 goes, its a system and i would like to trade it as system.

4 X 147GB MAXTOR ATLAS V 80 PIN U320 HOTPLUG DRIVES, brand spanking new, ultra quiet and ultra fast.! Part number is 8D147JO, manafactured on 1/15/2005 and warranty untill same date 2010.

i pm you on a price on these = no reply :confused:

seeing how they sell these drive soooooooooooooo cheap on egay , i am not sure at this point if i want to just keep them and stick them in one of the systems, i mean how is it logical to sell/buy scsi hard disk for almost as same price as SATA... but anyway, i dont know man, make an offer..

Back