WTB/TF: SFF system like Shuttle or ITX that has full size DVD drive. Full or parts of to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

topcat989

Extremely [H]
Like the title says. Going to be for my Pop. Would like CPU power equivalent of i3 or better. This will not be a gaming system but it needs to handle 4k vid w/o a sweat. Needs either onboard or vid card to have HDMI out as well. The only reason for going Shuttle or ITX like this SFF is because he wants a full size DVD rom drive. Otherwise I'd get him a NUC setup.

If you're offering a turnkey system, or a complete one but w/o OS, it needs to be ROCK SOLID. Not interested in a tinkerer's setup or otherwise finicky/unstable setup. Will run win 7 or win10 as OS.

Tell me what you got, and how much you want for it. Keep in mind item(s) will NOT be shipping to my confirmed PayPal address but to zip 79416 as that's where my Pops (and myself) are at. Refs in sig, heatware is 151 positives, zero neutrals or negs, been here at [H] for 17 years, so I'm the real deal.

Thanks!

Asus h81 Mobo Intel Pentium G3220 8gb ddr3 240gb SSD windows 10 pro DVD rw drive 300 watt psu gtx 1030 gpu. Case dimensions are 18x16x5 lay down sff case $250 shipped to you add keyboard and mouse and it's off to the races

thx for time and offers fellas, but I decided to go with with an ebay Shuttle XPC SH67 Intel Quad Core I5-2400 3.1GHz 16GB RAM 2x1TB SATA HDD for $180 + $24 shipping.

2356980b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back