wtb this weekend like new giga x58-ud4p, ram, cav black HDD, ep45-ud3p + misc

tarlog

Limp Gawd
#1.shipping will be to los angeles, ca 90004.
#2. Payment via confirmed (since 2001) Paypal backed by CC - I pay for paypal charges
#3.I adhere to [H] FS/FT FAQs so if you are unwilling to swap phone #'s as part of full contact info you need read no futher.

MOBO's wanted:
#1.retail boxed gigabyte lga1366 EX58-UD4P or EX58-UD3R (UD3R pending) with all accessories preferably from orig. owner with some time left on warranty
and copy of purchase receipt, etc.. (pending)
#2. retail boxed gigabyte EP45-UD3P (or UD3R) with all accessories, preferably from orig. owner, with some time left on warrany
and copy of purchase receipt, etc.

RAM WANTED:
#1. 4 to 6GB of Corsair XMS, G.Skill, Mushkin. RipJaw DDR3 at least 1066 (prefer higher) Need this soon!
#2. 2 to 4 GB decent DDR2 PC-800 or faster

HDD'S WANTED:
#1. 1 or two WD caviar black 640GB hard drives, with some time left on the warranty

MISC WANTED:
#1. 4 to 6 fanbus fan controller FOUND
#2. fans' 80mm, 92mm, 120mm, and larger
#3. fan shrouds, dust filters, etc
#4. stand-off's, cable routing stuff, sata cables, the usual bits and pieces necessary for
#5. A set of DUAL DESK-TOP mounting arms like the one's being sold on eBay. (pm me for pic/seller)

As stated I prefer to buy from original purchaser/owner and have help/purchase papers if anything needs to be RMA'd down the line.

Price and condition matter. No used up, or parts-missing, o/c'd-to-death stuff please.

PM me whith what you have, how much. total, including shipping with signature confirmation.

All PM's replied to within 24 hours (or less)
PayPal Payment will follow within hours of striking a deal.

all bumps gratefully received and reciprocated

Heatware under 'tarlog'

Last edited:
couldn't sleep bump. I'd consider a good evga X58 board, too. More stuff to be added as I think of it.

help this guy out..........needs parts for empty case!!!!

thanks for the bump. And you're exactly right, I do need all the parts for the empty HAF932.
Sunday morning can't sleep bump and thank you;)

Last edited:
it looks like there might be room for a sleeping bag in there bump g'night everyone

How much would you offer for a pair of WD 640 blacks? Just bought them from newegg last month for $150.

am bump, y'all. Hopefully off to microcenter to get me an i7-920. BUMP

PM bump (lookie Ma, an i7-920) <shake><shake> 90+ miles r/trip to MC <whew>
P.S. thanks for the tip, and the bump Kelvaar

Back