WTB: VGA Output dongle for AIW 9600 XT Card...

fubar569

[H]ard|Gawd
The massive output dongle that has VGA 1 & 2, Svideo, audio, etc all on one connection...

my cat decided she was hungry one day and apparently that was the closest thing to nom on...

LMK what you may or may not have...if i can't find an output dongle i'll be in need of a 4x AGP compatible AIW graphics card...

I have one that came with my AIW 9600pro. Think they might be the same? I have no idea whats its worth, perhaps we can trade? Old PC game or ???

i would think it would be the same. it should have VGA 1 & 2, S-VIDEO, Composite Video, Digital audio, and analog audio all on the same dongle with a proprietary plug for connection to the card itself...close to square with a single slanted corner.

I don't really have too many old games left...have Unreal Tournament 2? on DVD somewhere, some of the older command & conquer add-ons and games...thats about it...

i'd gladly pay a fair price for the dongle and shipping of course...

it needs to be the same dongle...if it is...we can work a deal....

i prefer to stay with a 9600+ card if i end up having to get another one...i'd really like one of the last AGP AIW's but this poor thing doesn't have enough processor to use it...i just use it for occasional backup gaming and for the TV feature

Back