WTB: Video card (PCIE ...cheaper card)

watertown28

2[H]4U
Looking for a video card that is not expensive to buy. Kids are running a 9400GT right now in their computer and I for the life of me feel bad that they have a junk card lol.

Games it needs to run are only Wizard101, Diablo II and sim city 4...

I only ask for it to be better than the one that they currently have ( that should not be too hard )

PM me with offers and price please. I will be paying for it either Thursday or friday. I prefer USPS shipping with tracking and I will toss in a few extra bucks for tracking if the card is priced right.

Heat is watertown28. Its been a while sense I bought or sold anything so this might be a good time to get a review or 2 again.

evga b-stock has some good deals atm. Got a gtx460 for $90 and a gt240 for $40

sent a pm this morning. got a card i need to get rid of

What kind of budget are you looking for?
50 or so bucks depending on the card. Like I said it does not have to knock my socks off by any means its just that the 9400GT is like running one of those 5200's back then if you get what I mean.

As the power supply its a earthwatts 420 or something along those lines. basic setup as in a P35 mobo with a P4 775 chip.... 2 gigs of DDR2...HD and CD ROM

Are you sure the video card is the bottle neck? While I'm not familiar with Wizardry 101, I don't see the others as being very demanding....

Back