WTB/ Where to buy Ikea Jerker

chomsky

Limp Gawd
Seems like the best area for me to post this. I'm looking to get a jerker or another of ikea's computer desks but I'm quite far from an ikea dealer and they charge a ridiculous amount to ship from their official site. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one and get it shipped at a decent rate? I'm in upstate NY if it helps

Hello,

I think many items posted on here are small and easily shippable. Furnitures may not be a practical thing for ppl to want to sell on here.

I just got myself the Jerker desk with overhead shelve for $45 locally. I suggest you look on Craigslist for postings in your area.

Not sure if this is appropriate to post here, but I just wanna help a felloow [H] member out. ;)

Yep, I had to have one shipped to my location since there aren't any ikea's in my state(Miami, FL) . Just to give you an idea, I paid more for shipping then what the desk cost me.Oh, and it took 6 weeks. :rolleyes: On a good note, It was worth every penny. I love it.

I have to say im pretty happy with mine :) I got pretty much all the addons.. I have 2 of the L shaped computer brackets bolted onto one side of my desk for 2 pcs to be strapped in.. a side shelf for a monitor for my second pc, extra top shelf, as well as the cable management thing for underneath the desk. But I also have the advantage of being within 30 min drive of 2 Ikeas. One in Palo Alto, the other in Richmond. And..2 of my company sites I have to visit often are within 5 minutes of both of them.. can you say Swedish Meatballs for lunch? I knew you could :)

Check craigslist?

There is an Ikea in my area and craigslist is like an Ikea garage sale.

Back