WTB / WTT 73gb & Larger SCSI Drives

`XSX` PC-Parts

Limp Gawd
Need quickly, going new if i cant get them soon, at least 2 Maxtor Atlas 73gb "J" series drives. thats 80 pin sca configuration aka "hot swap" these must be atlas III or newer models as i need lo pro 1 inch units for external bay.

price im willing to pay depends on warranty left if any, shoot me a pm with model & serial number and your price also any refs you may have.

Other models 73gb & larger, seagate ibm HP Compaq etc etc, 68 50 or 80 pin, i will take any i feel is priced decently & can pay via PayPal non CC at this point.

eBay = Computerparts2005

email = BillGates @ stny dot rr dot com

heatware = `XSX` PC-Parts

I have too much stuff to list to trade, 3 x 250 maxtors 120 WDs 2 x 512 DDR2 Samsung / Dell sc420

Bumps appreciated :)

:confused: looking through the posts seems like these are scarce here :confused:

must be a bunch being pulled out of govt & bus upgrades?

Look on Ebay if you haven't already. Also, the StorageReview forum's Marketplace has a MUCH higher concentration of SCSI drives than here on the [H]. Good Luck!

/me glances around
I buy up pretty much any SCSI around here that I can re-sell on e-bay for $$$ :p

i been buying them on eBay fairly right, but these plain jane old maxtors seem to have dried up & 2 would finish off a compaq storageworks tower.

had to try here couldnt hurt ;)

Thanks Doug was a member there years ago, forgot that board :)

Thanks guys for the bumps & have a great weekend :)

I'm getting a WD 10k SCSI 73GB drive, U320 and 68 pins. LMK if that interests you. I might be interested in 2x SATA drive or DDR2 RAM for my SC420.

razor2050 said:
I'm getting a WD 10k SCSI 73GB drive, U320 and 68 pins. LMK if that interests you. I might be interested in 2x SATA drive or DDR2 RAM for my SC420.
o_O
WD never made a SCSI drive past 18gb

Vertigo Acid said:
o_O
WD never made a SCSI drive past 18gb

:p ROFLMAO

Vertigo checking my thread "laughs" for possible buys :p

i have a bunch of drives im looking to get out of my way, see if i can find the list for you, sell them all one price shipped, like 30 - 50 units. ;)

The WD i guess is cleared up, thanks for the offer & bump :)

---> If the WD turns out to be a Maxtor, Seagate, IBM or Hitachi i would be interested.

bought a dell sc420 for my daughter that memory is spoken for now..

Heh, I compulsivly search for "SCSI" in FS/T, and so when it gets slow around here what else better do I have to do :D

But yeah, that would be great, PM me with some info. Always on the look-out :)

:) Thank the good lord im back here, one know it all over to storage reveiw would have everyone think peeps on eBay are paying folks to take these drives there is so many of them :confused:

i will dig out that list & get it to you see if you you may want them, i like to see someone do something with them rather then sit here..

Thanks for the bumps :)

Back