WTB/WTT: Corsair 600T / i7 4770 / High End MoBo / 850W PSU / DDR3 / 3TB / H60 cooler

HomerRulez

[H]ard|Gawd
Heat: HomerRulez (limited/very old and havent been here in a while)

I am looking to replace my All In One with an equal or better system

PC parts I am Looking for

• i7 4770
  • 16GB higher end ram
  • 3TB HDD or higher
  • Mainboard that supports the above & is in the top 5 for the above cpu (preferably top 3)
  • H60 water cooler
  • PSU powerful enough to support the above PLUS a GTX 780 that I just purchased
as for the All In One I am interested in, here are the details

• 27" (prefer non-toucnscreen but will still buy if its touch capable)
  • i7 4770
  • 8GM Ram min and must be capable of upgrade to higher
  • GTX 650 min. or better
  • 2TB hdd min or better
  • hdmi in and out
  • TV tuner preferred but not required
  • something that I can upgrade myself without the need to call NASA to help me open the damn thing (so that I can upgrade the ram/cpu/hdd myself)
  • usb 3.0 support
these above are what I am interested in.

I am willing to trade my current all in one plus cash (or just cash if your not willing to trade), which is in very good condition, except for the corner (see pic) which occurred when I tried to open it up. The fact that this asus is impossible for me to upgrade (because I am incapable of figuring out how to open it up) is a big turn off for me. I use adobe creating/editing software constantly and always run several at the same time (Im a graphic designer) and am always running out of ram and since I cant open this damn contraption (I swear, maybe even NASA would have trouble getting this damn thing open), forces me to have to get rid of it and get something more powerful for work.

Anyways, heres details about the system and pics

Asus All In One ET2701INKI (still have original box and accessories)

• 27 Inch Non-Touchscreen
  • Intel Core i7 3770 3.1ghz
  • Nvidia GT640 GPU 1GB
  • Also has Intel HD 4000
  • 2TB HDD
  • 8GB RAM
  • BluRay
  • HDMI IN

all the specs are of the original specs of the system. Nothing changed or upgrade (not for lack of trying) and even still have the original KB and Mouse for it.

Obviously Im willing to throw in fair value in cash, on top of trading this for the aforementioned or I would also be willing to just buy it outright if your not looking for a trade.

as you can see, I tried to open it from that corner after removing screws and that part just chipped off. I quit from there, also cut myself. Also, the streaks you see on the screen, thats from cleaning it with water seconds before taking the picture and its not a defect in anyway. I will take another image to show its nothing after it dries off.

image showing no smudges on the screen as promised (like the iphone 3gs, this thing is a finger print magnet)

no more smudges and looks new too. Aside from the chip at the corner, the damn thing is in excellent condition. I would not bother selling it if I could upgrade the ram and hard drive myself. When I called asus, they even said that I cant and have to take it to someone to get it done )like several laptops, its very difficult to open)

Back