[WTB][WTT] EK-FC R9-290X Waterblock - Nickel Acetal (Rev.2.0) & Backplate

Status
Not open for further replies.

owcraftsman

[H]ard|Gawd
WHAT I WANT TO BUY
I'M looking to buy specifically:
an EK-FC R9-290X Waterblock - Nickel Acetal (Rev.2.0) Model: EK-FC-R9-290X-V2-NA
&
an EK-FC R9-290X Backplate - Black Model: EK-FC R9-290X-BP

Both are for a reference 290x cards.

The only alternative EK block I would consider is is the EK-FC R9-290X - Acetal (Rev.2.0).

I am not interested in any other brands

I can pay instantly with paypal starting at $60 for waterblock and $15 for backplate but PM me and name your price. I'm motivated.

TRADES I WOULD CONSIDER

I have an Aquacomputer Kryographics Hawaii 290 Acrylic Glass, Nickel Plated Model: AQ-23581 I'm willing to trade for the EK waterblock and or waterblock/backplate combo.

It's also for reference 290x.

I will trade even up for EK acetal/nickel waterblock &backplate and +15 for an EK acetal/backplate. I'm willing to cross ship with qualified trader with 5 or more recent positive heatware evaluations. If that does not apply to you then I will ship to you upon receipt of trade.

Truth be told the Aquacomputer block is better. I know because I'm running one with the EK in a CF loop but I prefer the stark black look of the EK to fix the mismatch I see through the window currently. So this is strictly vanity on my part.

All trades must include thermal pads and all mounting hardware required to install block of backplate as will be included by me to you unless other arrangements are agreed upon.

Please bump if you look. TY

FC-R9-290X-%28Rev.2.0%29_NA_front2_800_94696.jpg

FC-R9-290X-Backplate_full_590.jpg

MY TRADE

oPJA7L.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back