WTB/WTT: Large IPS monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmylanman

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey all,

I currently have two Dell S2209W monitors that I normally enjoy quite a bit, however I am wanting to change to a single larger monitor. I did have two so that I could, for example play my PS3 on one and keep the other one free for computer tasks, but I don't use the PS3 anymore, so...

Here's the situation:

I have a Sony PS3, which I will not be using anymore mostly out of ethical reasons. I bought it on Craigslist about 6 months ago, and have Gran Turismo 5. I have two controllers. The sticks are beat up, but they work perfectly. I do not have the box for the PS3, however it comes with the power cable and the composite cable (I was using an HDMI > DVI adapter, which I can also throw in if need-be).

I would also be willing to part with my two Dell S2209Ws which have no dead pixels and have a fast enough response time to game comfortably, although I do not know the actual tech specs. There is no cosmetic damage or functional damage on these monitors and each will come with a DVI cable and power cable in the original boxes (since I am the original owner of these monitors).

Let me know if you have any offers, and we'll see if we can work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back