WTB/WTT: Socket 478 CPU, PC133 SDRAM, VGA Card

Chelica

2[H]4U
Hello,

I am basically looking for these 3 items:

1) A socket 478 CPU, looking for one of the older models. I.E. 1.6A, 1.8A, and etc. I will be placing the CPU on this motherboard, Acorp 4S845A. So nothing fancy. Would like a HSF set to go with it.

2) A 512MB PC133 SDRAM to go on the same board.

3) A Video Card for the motherboard. AGP 4x. Something in the price range of $50 dollars shipped. Nothing too hardcore towards gaming, Just enough to play certain games. I.E. GeForce MX440 family or the Radeon 9000 and up family.

Please Email or PM me with your offers. Will need these parts ASAP. I do have a few things to trade for them if you are interested in that also. Just let me know.

Thank you,
Alex

I have a GeForce 2 Hercules 3D Prophet 64mb AGP laying around. I *THINK* its a 4x...Not sure though...Yeah pretty sure lol. I have a ATI Rage 32mb Saphire AGP Card. Id rather part w/ the ATI...Brand new, in Anti-Static bag from dealer. Id let the Rage go for $35 Shipped, the GeForce 2 would go for $60 though.

I have a stick of PC133 SDRAM for like $40 shipped maybe? A 512MB. If you decide to go a little higher, I may be selling my Chaintech Geforce4 Ti-4200 64MB for like $65 shipped.

Back