[WTB+WTT] Wireless Gaming Mouse + Logitech Mx 900/Master Combo

motolube

Gawd
I am used to the Logitech G9 wired mouse even though the ergos were never quiet there for me (yes guys, that's how old I am or rather how old my rig was ;) ) but now, my man cave (TV+PC Case) is about 12 feet away from my couch so I need a "Wireless" mouse if I want to game. I am not even sure if extension cable exist to extend the range of my G9 :pompous:

Again, the ergos of the G9 and I never got along but what I did love about it was the ability to set it up for different uses, gaming and Work (as an example) and this is what I would Love to do with the mouse I will be buying.

Like an Idiot, I went ahead and purchased a Logitech Performance Combo (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C6JCFY5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) a while ago and it is until now that I am going to use it (because of the damn pandemic and the prices of CPU/GPU going up like crazy). Last night I was trying to play with the Mx Master mouse but there is just now way I am going to be able to utilize it as a gaming mouse.

I am willing to trade the whole Lighted Keyboard Combo + some cash coming my way to anybody that is looking for a good price for a wireless combo. PM me if interested in making such a deal. I am old to the forums but I normally not trade much so I don't even know if I ever register for a heatware but I have purchased a few things from members here and I do have a paypal account. I am willing to work on shipping it fast and finding the cheapest rate possible.

Thanks

Dan.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have decided to keep the KB+M combo and buy a new one and I could have sworn I read I could delete my own thread but I can't see where or how.

Moderators, please, delete at your convenience.

Back