WTB/WTTF: 160+ GB IDE HD & Black 8x DVD±RW

t5brick

Supreme [H]ardness
i'm looking for the above 2 items. let me know what you've got, and how much you want for it.

i'm looking at buying a new 160GB Segate drive and a NEC 2500A, just figured i'd check here to see if i can find better prices.

i've got a FS/FT thread around here somewhere, i can find it if someone wants to trade.

you can email me at [email protected] (remove the "_nospam_" duh :rolleyes: ). you can also catch me on AIM, ICQ and Yahoo, the needed info is contained in my profile.

c'mon Benny, i know you wanna sell stuff to me! :p

thanks for the bump chris!

Originally posted by felix88
c'mon Benny, i know you wanna sell stuff to me! :p
I do, but I only have 2 hard drives right now. The 160gb and a 40gb, holding about 40 gigs of data.. so 160 is actually overkill, but 40 isnt enough.

Anyway, I do need the dough, and I do have a cd burner that I can use to back up to cd-r's.... My offer was $105 shipped, what do ya think?

Originally posted by Benny Blanco
Anyway, I do need the dough, and I do have a cd burner that I can use to back up to cd-r's.... My offer was $105 shipped, what do ya think?

YGPM in about 2 mins.

if you want to wait to get you money back its a great deal but you will need to shell out 169 then mail in the rebates the drive i have has never been open and its a maxtor

brian

Back